Are you tired of buying books on singing that are just ineffective and disappointing? Do you want a fast, easy, and stress-free way to learn how to sing like an expert? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you are definitely looking for online singing lessons.
Online Singing Lessons – The Low-Down
Online singing lessons are developed by expert vocal coaches from all over the country (and the world), and they were designed to convey to students all of the information that they will need to develop superior singing skills. One of the most popular and trusted online singing courses today is Aaron Anastasi’s Superior Singing Method. Let’s take a look at what is inside:
1. Since music today has become more dynamic and generally more demanding for singers, Superior Singing Method has included lessons on developing a reliable “mix voice” so your vocal range will improve dramatically.
When your mix voice is well-developed you can project really low notes and really high ones without missing a beat. That’s a great skill to have, especially if you like singing challenging pieces.
2. Another great lesson series that you will find in Superior Singing Method is the one on improving your vocal power while maintaining a professional vocal range.
Vocal range develops over time, and you need to know how to exercise your voice so that your range widens, and you can hit the right notes easily without overstraining yourself. If you strain too much whenever you sing you will end up damaging your vocal chords, and this will cut your singing days temporarily.
3. If you are completely new to pro-level singing, you are probably interested as well in proper posture and breathing. Anastasi also teaches his students how breathe deeply and how to exhale slowly while singing. It takes a while to master a true singer’s breathing pattern, but in time you will be able to master it. Just make sure that you sign up early, so you can start learning the soonest possible time.
4. Singing is a lot like working out – it is a physically demanding activity. That’s why you also have to learn how to warm up properly so your vocal chords and your whole vocal apparatus will work efficiently when you sing. Superior Singing Method features a special set of warm up activities for beginners, so you can sing with primed vocal chords.
5. If you’ve listened to amateur singers before, you have probably noticed that most of them have very uncontrolled, nasal tones. Nasality is an indicator that there is unevenness in the way voice is being projected.
Anastasi will teach you how to use the nasal cavities properly so your resonance will improve. Uneven resonance can “kill” a song at the beginning, so this is indeed a vital lesson that you need if you want to improve your singing.
6. Ever heard of pitch control? If you haven’t you probably haven’t been exercising your ability to slide your voice’s natural pitch up and down. Let the Superior Singing Method teach you how to do it! Check it out here.